Friday 14 December 2012

More on Weets

The other morning we had an extremely hard frost.  In fact to say it was cold (for this country) was an understatement.  However, the late sunrise and an early rise allowed me to be on Weets at sunrise.  It was cold.  In fact it was so cold that despite wearing gloves my fingers were stinging.  Despite this I came away with a couple of nice shots.

Another trip later in the day and I managed to get sun down as well.  I am going to continue to document this hill but I think it may take me a while to get to the summit!












One of the final shots of the day is one that has become one that I consider to be of my best of this year.  It is looking back towards Blacko Tower and the monochrome conversion serves to remind me of one of my sources of inspiration, Fay Godwin.

See the rest of the shots on my Flickr stream.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Weets was already on my list of places to visit that I haven't yet! These shots are gorgeous and I do love the monochrome....not sure it's my favourite of the year though.

    ReplyDelete