Monday 3 December 2012

Having a Sort Out

The other day I got a lovely message from my Flickr account saying that it was getting full so I thought that it was time to have a sort out.

Some of the images from the Boulsworth, Weets and Pendle sets are images that are to serve another purpose.  As a result these are being moved to another location to be worked on.  That being said, the best and my favorites from these sets will still remain on my Flickr site.  There will just be less from those series of images.  As I add images to the new location they will also be put on here as a slide show.

3 comments:

  1. :-( limiting my source of inspiration....no likey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still around. After I have finished transferring the stuff to their new home I'll put a link up on here. Just trying to find time to fit things in.

      Delete