Sunday 1 December 2013

Catching up!

Red
It's been a busy old time!

Remnants is now back in its box for the final time this year.  As of yet I haven't taken any bookings for it next year which has given me a little time to concentrate on finishing off The River.  I'll post more about The River in the very near future.

Tomorrow night is President's Evening at Blackburn and District Camera Club and as a result, I will be providing the entertainment which will include the first viewing of The River.  It will be interesting to see what the feedback is.

If you visit my flickr page you will see some of The River images are being uploaded.  I'm not quite sure if I'll upload them all yet or not but I have made a start.

I have also uploaded some of the photographs I did for the Marsden Park Forest School earlier this year.  This was quite a nice little commission.  It involved having free reign to take any pictures I wanted of kids taking part in activities in Marsden's Woodland.  I think there is scope to develop this in to a future project but haven't quite decided on it yet.

Anyway,  till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment