Tuesday 26 March 2013

Looking back can be good

Sometimes I get back to my computer with my card and upload the files to the PC.  Quite often I find images that I'm not particularly fond of.  Some of these I delete straight away and are destined never to see the light of day again.  Others, sit on my PC for a while and jump out at me when I have a sneaky look back.

Tonight was one such occasion.  I had decided that I was going to do some clearing down and found an image that I took on a trip to Folkestone earlier on in the year.  I wasn't overly keen on it when I uploaded but kept it anyway.  I decided that I would have a little play with the image more out of curiosity than expecting anything from it so file loaded in to Photoshop off I went and the final image is the one below.  Perhaps this will make a nice little print.



No comments:

Post a Comment