Wednesday 8 February 2012

Out of the editing room - More Remnants Images

 Last night I finally finished editing some images that had been sat on my SD card for what seemed like an eternity.  Out of those images are some shots that I took in order to fit in with the Remnants project.
As I seem to get to the end of Remnants, I seem to find something else to add to it.  At the moment I've been adding follies to the collection and dry stone walls.  The walls may seem a little dull compaired to other aspects of the project but have you ever stopped to think how they were built and by who?

Now as Remnants draws to an end I am beginning to think about my next project and sitting down to play some more surrealist stuff.  Nothing is coming to light yet but I'm sure it will!

1 comment:

  1. Love these shots! I can't wait to see remnants when it all comes together as one piece. I really like the one of Blacko tower. It's one of those rare pictures that catches your eye and makes you stop and stare for an eternity. Keep it coming, I have been suffering with withdrawal recently!!!

    ReplyDelete