Tuesday 7 February 2012

Getting time to edit!

Finally managed to find some time to sit down and do some editing.  I began by finishing off some work for a client. I'm quite happy with the results from that shoot but I'm more happy with the other stuff I have been producing.

I said in my last post that I had been out on Boulsworth with the view of shooting a location to further my Remnants project.  Well, I took a couple of other shots as well.  The one on the left is one that I have finished editing and I have to admit, I really like it.

The location I went to shoot was the doorway in the image below left.  This is one of Lancashire peculiar follies in the fact that it was built like this.  The opposite side
of the door way has been inscribed but this is barely readble due to erosion.

I think I have come away with a fantastic image but I'm not sure if it will make the final Remnants project.  The reason being that I don't think it works well as a mono.  Nonetheless, I had a fantastic afternoon up there and have a couple of lovely images out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment