Sunday 29 January 2012

Never work with children or animals!!!

The old TV/Film/Photography addage is never work with children or animals.  I never really got that; yes, they can be hard work but actually, I quite like that.

The trick, for me, is to spend time with them.  Rolling children and animals in for a quick shoot doesn't work and doesn't produce great shots.  I don't mind if I spend an hour or a full day with them, so long as I come away with the shots I want, I am happy.

Yesterday afternoon, I did a photoshoot for a friend and a client that I have done work for previously.  This time it was their little dog, who was a nervous little fellow.

A little time spent and we came away with some lovely shots!  Now to the editing suite to get the final images ready.  Will post one or two when done!

No comments:

Post a Comment