Saturday 28 January 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

Well, its been quite a while since I last entered anything on to my blog and really there isn't much to tell!  Live has been so hectic that I haven't even had chance to pick up a camera properly apart from a couple of jobs for clients.

In the next few months some interpretation boards are going to be installed in Borough of Pendle's parks containing an array of my images including landscapes and wildlife shots.  Will post more nearer the time.

This week sees the start of competition season at Blackburn & District Camera Club.  I have four images entered in the digital projection section.  Will post results sometime next week.

This week I accepted a job for a rather unusual but interesting assignment.  I'm keeping it a bit close to my chest at the moment but I will reveal all in the coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment