Friday 18 November 2011

Exhibition News

Today has been an extremely busy day.  I have been preparing for my first solo exhibition From This Point Back.

The exhibition is a look back at some of the images I have created and a look forward to those projects that are yet to be completed.

Included in the exhibition are images from the Remnants and Nightmares & Dreamscapes series as well as an eclectic mix including landscapes, natural history, fine art and street photography.

The exhibition runs from Monday 21st November to Friday 25th November and is open from 9am to 5pm at Marsden Old Hall, Marsden Park, Walton Lane, Nelson.  BB9 8BW.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the exhibition went well for you Lee, I would love to have seen it in person but my flight home to Spain was early on the 21st.

    I'm very impressed with how your photography has progressed, you do some wonderful shots now and should be very proud of what you do!

    Wishing you every success in the future and I hope you will have a Happy and Peaceful New Year.

    Meg.

    ReplyDelete