Wednesday 12 March 2014

Falling in to place

Sometimes everything just falls in to place.

If anything I would consider myself a documentary photographer.  The truth is I like to work on stories and essays rather than single shots.  Don't get me wrong, I do think a single shot can tell a story very well and I do take single shots to keep up with practice.  After all practice does make perfect.

Sometimes though everything falls in to place to make an excellent single shot.  It might be the right light at the right time casting the right shadow.  It maybe a person stood under a sign that makes a witty tale or sometimes it could be something really obscure.  Just like I came across today.  I think the picture says it all.

I suppose this is the ultimate in open plan living.  Now where is the kettle?

By the way.  This is real!  No photoshop, no dragging furniture in to the countryside!

No comments:

Post a Comment