Thursday 1 August 2013

Disappointment brings about nice results

Monday night I decided to take a quick trip over to Widdop Reservoir.

This was a location that I had visited before and I capture quite and interesting image.  However, I was looking for something a bit different.  I wanted quite a minimalist landscape.

To my disappointment I found that the reservoir had been drained to carry out some maintenance work and so, on turning back I decided to make the best of a bad situation and take some images on the way back.  These are the results.

I particularly like the monochrome image at the top.  I find it interesting and tranquil at the same time despite being little of interest to look at.  Perhaps this is the start of a new project?  Tranquility in landscapes of nothingness???


No comments:

Post a Comment