Tuesday 7 August 2012

An Evening Out with my Daughter


After the constant deluge of rain we seem to be getting all summer, Sunday night dried up and turned in to quite a nice evening.  So my daughter and I decided we would pick up our cameras and go out on the Ribble to catch the sunset.  Well, with it being school holidays, why not?

Anyway we came back with a couple of images that we both like.  My favorite being the one pictured left.  

I wasn't intending the swan to be in the image but it came and wanted some attention.  I was looking for long exposures to bring out the movement in the water.  Would you believe that the swan actually managed to stay still enough to get a sharp enough image at an exposure of four seconds!!!

On Monday night I was out with my friends from Blackburn Camera Club.  We took a ride up to Lancaster and did some shots up there.  I'm in the middle of processing those and will post them later in the week.

On the Pixel front we have finalised our guest contributor today.  That announcement will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment