Wednesday 25 July 2012

Remnants - Full Set of Images Released on Flickr

The completed Remnants project can now be seen on my flickr account (Remnants Set on Flickr).

The Remnants projects has now grown from the initial one book to two.  The first book, which will be available in the next couple of weeks, is an 86 page book featuring all the images of the Remnants projects plus a few extras that are related to the subject matter.

A second book is currently in the editing stage and unlike the main book is very nearly full colour.  This book serves as a guide to the locations used in the Remnants project.  Both books will be available from my Blurb shop.  Details will be released closer to the time.


1 comment:

  1. Love these images, can't wait to get my hands on the finished books. Looking forward to the second book a little more though I think! If you need any help you know where I am!

    ReplyDelete